Jan 7, 2008

Thank-you letters

Kristi,

I want to thank-you for doing so much for me. I don't know if you remember me, but I came in last week when I could hardly move my neck. I had constant pain and muscle spasms in my arms, and I had numbness and tingling in my hands and feet.

When I called you to make the appointment, I quickly realized that you are both passionate and knowledgable about massage therapy. You explained the cause of my discomfort and how massage therapy could help.

What you didn't know was I that had seen two doctors that suggested I use heat, wear a neck brace, and take muscle relaxers. Not only do these "remedies" interfere with my daily activities, but I found them to be ineffective. A neck brace? How cool would I look with that? Plus, I wouldn't be able to go the gym.

Anyway, I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU, for improving my quility of life, getting rid of this pain I've had periodically for years. I also want to thank-you for giving me hope and getting me off the medications. I know you said I was a mess and the work is a process, but I still feel great and I'm looking forard to my next session.

Sincerely,

Michaela Kochan


Kristi,

Over the past three years, you've helped me with the pain in my neck and shoulders that kept me up at night. You found the tight muscles and worked the knots out until the problem was resolved.

More recently, you've helped me with my hip. I know I will eventually have to have a hip replacement, but in the mean time, you've been a tramendous help. I want to tell you how much I appreciate all that you do. It has to be difficult to listen to people complain about their aches and pains all day. When I walk in though, I'm invited in with a warm smile. You 're always cheerful and sympathetic, while maintaing a professional approach.

I limp into your office and you greet me with a smile and offer empathy for my pain. You worked out the knots in my legs and hip, like you did in my neck and shoulders. I was able to walk out of your office in little or no pain and no limp. Your ability to use a variety of techniques to work the knots out, is no less than amazing!

By the way, what was the oil you put on my hip and hands at the end? Can I order some of that? You were right, it did take away the arthritis pain in my hands.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you thank you for making aging less painful.

Emily Hart

Kristi,

You've done it again. You've impressed me with your ability. The range of motion in my back is better than it's been in years! I can play golf again!

I thought after the first session I felt good, but in the second session when you focused on the areas causing my low back pain, I felt remarkable. I like the way you explained how everything was interconnected and why I was having these problems. I went to play golf that day. My golf partners were surprised at my recovery. I told them, I went to see Kristi. I also told them to stop complaining about their pain and have something done about it. I gave them your name, but could you leave some business cards for me to give them?

Tom Drake

Kristi,

Just a quick note to thank-you. After my car accident I had one option when my shoulder was frozen and my muscles in spasm.- take pills and stay in bed. You've let me know I have another option. I want to thank- you for taking the time to explain to me what was going on in my body. It does offer some help to know why my neck and back hurts when it was my shoulder that was injured. I go from complete agony, to little or no pain after our session. So thanks for offering me another choice that doesn't hinder my very active lifestyle.

Aubrey

Kristi,

I want to thank-you for diligently investigating and educating me on my problem neck. I appeciate the research you've done to get to the bottom of my problems. I like how you sit down with me, and show me self care techniques, pictures of the body and show me what's going on in my body. I also believe in your philosophy, that by educating me, it will help in my recovery. By the way, I am using the accupressure points for the neck and shoulder. They really help.

I have recommended you to many co-workers, family, members, and friends. I've told them how at GE you have a fabulous reputation and are know for your magical hands! At this point there is no other massage therapist I would go to.

Andrea Nevins

Kristi,

I have to tell you, when the GE fitness staff suggested I come and see you to improve my golf
game, I was skeptical. Up until recently, I've seen myself as an avid golfer with a single digit handicap. However, as the years go by, many physical problems were starting to occur. I was extremly stiff in my neck and had severe back pain. My golf game was going South.

After a few sessions my neck and back felt much better. I started to get flexibility back in my problem spots. You're knowledge and skills combined with your determination to help, set you apart from the rest. You are the best! Without your help, my golf game and general health would surely suffer. After all, how would I enjoy retirment if I couldn't get out and play a round or two of golf?

Pete Kanches

Kristi,

I just had my birthday massage and it got me to thinking about the first time I saw you. Do you remember? It was 5 years ago for my free birthday massage. I had never had one, but I did have neck pain. In fact, I had lived with it for 20 years!

It started when I was putting Valerie's bike in the trunk. I felt something give. The doctors said it was nothing. I was given excercises to do which gave limited relief. From time to time I was referred for physical therapy, but that didn't seem to help. Finally, a few years ago, I was diagnosed with bulging disks in my neck. It hurt to exercise. Sleep was difficult. Long car rides were agony. I have lived with this pain since. Sometimes it's severe, but it's always present.
I gave up a lot of activities I enjoyed.

Then came your birthday massage. I felt some short-term relief. I decided to try an hour massage. I had better movement. Then I went for another massage. And another. There were gains with each massage. I was able to lift the laundry basket! I started doing some of the activities I had given up. I was even able to ride my bike!

I'm a believer now. I highly recommend you to everyone- notice how you work on my whole family now, plus boyfriends. I tell people, even if they don't think they have a specific pain area, massage will make you feel so much better!

Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]